ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


keep holding on


it was the first day of d new semester.
and all i can say was- it was helll bored!
i thought i'll be very excited to see my friends..
i thought i'm ready to attend the classes
i thought i can endure those 5 weeks without any complains
i thought i can trust myself to be a better girl..
and i was wrong..again.

i will never be a grown up.
ok..maybe it might take one week to get myself comfortable with this situation.
maybe my body needs to restore all those good memories i had for d last semester
but for now, my body might be here in palam..but my mind is still with my family..
and the ugly truth is...they're still in kl enjoying their time.

but wuteva it is...i WANT to be with them!
i miss everything about the previous holiday..
it was perfect!
and now...it's vice versa!
it was boring attending those classes without doing anything

and all i can do now is to search for the videos i've been watching with my siblings during the holidays...
uhhuuu
not to mention...the internet drove me up to wall
what a life kan?

Labels: ,

"keep holding on" was Posted On: Monday, November 21, 2011 @6:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.