ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


let it be


now this is getting weird!!
i mean..

you can do anything u want..as if it would shake me off
you can look into my eyes...stare at me..as if i wouldnt notice it
you can say it out loud...scream and shout it out...as if i would care about it.
you can tease me...make fun of me...as if i would do the same thing to you
you can like me..love me..have crush on me…as if i would be your girl

just can do anything you want...coz i dont have the power to stop you from doing so
i'm going nowhere..
i dont even give a damn care of every action that you take
but please dont blame me for it..
and dont say that i'm being an arrogant girl
it happens coz u force me to be one.


i've already made it clear..
i dont need a man to be my partner at the moment
i dont need someone who could buy me an ice cream when i'm down
i dont need someone for me to rely on as if family isnt good enough for me
i dont need someone to support me as if i've lost my backbones
i'm tired of avoiding you
i'm just happy with who i am right now..
i'm happy with the people around me..
and with all these things around..
i dont think i need to add more.
and u can call me arrogant..as if i would care..
but the truth is..i'm a chickenshit.
i'm still too young to be a grown up!
i'm just being me..
momma's little girl..daddy's little angel.
and i'm wont be tired of it, that's for sure.

ohhh...i wish i've the guts to say this out loud.
but i did...said it..screamed it...shouted it
INSIDE..
and it all happened inside me..

Labels: ,

"let it be" was Posted On: Saturday, November 26, 2011 @1:32 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.