ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


urghh...

it's thursday right?
and everyone is heading for classes while mine..is none!
yup..all of them are cancelled. (there.re just 2 actually)
this is definitely not a life of an asasian right?
so i guess i'll be doing nothing right now except for updating my blog.
it's fun doing nothing at home but when u've to apply it at college..
herm...it's not a good thing.
i feel as if i'm living in a jail while witnessing the construction sites and the jungle next to my university.
it's boring u know?!!

i did tried everything i can..
listening to the music..
it was fun...at first
then came one moment when i realised they're all love songs..
urghhh..
it's sad to think of it.
my life is complicated!!
i want to be inlove but at the same time...i refused.
fine..let's make a conclusion
if i want to score for this semester...i shouldnt be inlove!
and BEL shouldnt become the stupid reason that ruins my result anymore, ok?!


enough with music thing
then..it leads me to take some crazy pictures of myself..
i snap..then delete them..
and keep repeating the same thing until i get tired.
but it's only 9.17am!!
huaaaaa....



after that.. i decided to dance n dance n dance coz no one is watching...
then look in the mirror..
and dance in front of it..
urghhh...it was crazy...
no fun at all!
and when i looked at the clock...it was 9.35am
i mean wut??
i thought i was dancing for an hour..!!
gahhhh....this is surely driving me crazy!


and since it's 9.51am now,
i think i better take my shower..n get ready for a hangout..
ohhh...thank god my friend would accompany me to go to sunway...
coz if she didnt..i'm definitely going to jump off the building..seriously!!

ok..bye now blog!
see ya tonight!

Labels: , ,

"urghh..." was Posted On: Thursday, November 24, 2011 @9:34 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.