ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


damn tired




hey..it's the 1st december..
and i'm supposed to feel good..but in reality, i'm not

u know what?

i've been so lazy lately that i dont understand what i really want..
i'm too tired of making others happy...
i'm too tired of tolerating..
i'm too tired of being quiet in class..
i'm too tired to share my stories with others..
i'm too tired to join the gossip group...
i'm too tired to keep myself neat n tidy all the time..
i'm too tired to fake my smiles..
i'm too tired to go to classes..
i'm too tired to fall sick..
i'm too tired to eat..

i'm too tired to say hello..

urghhhh...everything means nothing anymore.
i cant give my best performance lately..
i'm no longer in joy..
i just....miss my family n friends..


"damn tired" was Posted On: Thursday, December 1, 2011 @1:13 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.