ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


just breathe



it has been 2weeks now...
and i'm still struggling for some air to survive..
it's not that bad actually..but i dont know,
i just missed home more n more..
i've already bought the ticket for home..
and i've to keep myself busy all day coz if i'm not..hrmpphh. i'll be in tears.

and the question is...when will i grow up?
i should set a barrier...
i should be my own saviour..
i should not be weak anymore..
i should find some fun..well i did. but it seemed inadequate.
i should laugh a lot...smile a lot..
and give respond when people tell me jokes...

i used to be the favourite girl...
i used to laugh out loud..
and i can be..again.

now let's try another topic shall we..
ermm..there'll be some charity run next week which i'm pretty positive i'll be joining in..
well..just making sure i'll get myself busy since there'll be 3days of holiday next week..
and i think i should go out more often to get some different air.
it'll be nice to switch the environment once in a while right?
but then..i still got one day off..which will definitely be very boring i assume..
but never mind..
i should make it as a homework day.
till then..wish me luck.
i'm moving for good...

and i know i should speed up my game.
i shouldnt procrastinate my homework anymore.
i should learn my lessons..
hrmm..
till then..good day

Labels:

"just breathe" was Posted On: Sunday, December 4, 2011 @3:34 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.