ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


stop the sighing


hey friday..
i'm so glad that u're already here..
it's really nice since my class will be ended at noon..
and that i can have some beauty sleep...making sure my mind is fully rested..
and feel free from books..

well.. not that i attached myself to books around d clock..
i mean..it was really hard seeing others studying while u cant do so..
and yes..that happened to me.
i'm just in the mood of shopping...but no one would want to accompany me to do so..
they said...we'll do it soon.
but when?
huuu...

and yesterday was a hectic day..
i had the ipta talk which i heard none but bla bla and bla..
then i went to perjumpaan kayak and the same thing happened
it was boring!!! seriously...
i just want my sleep...

and my friends should know how to stop talking about their boyfriends..
what does he do..
every single words he says..
every action he takes..
bla bla bla...
it drives me up to wall!
not that i'm jealous of them but...
it was boring...again!
the point is..i know u got a boyfriend and i got none..
and u're head over heels of him..and wishing that i'll be feeling the same thing as u did
but come on..what's your main priority?
hrmm..now, get it?

and it was weird..i mean really weird, when one of my friend acting strangely towards me.
he's full of silence when we meet eye to eye but becomes annoying when we chat.
annoying as in trying to win my heart..ermm, yup..told ya he's weird!!
urghhh..i cant wait to finish this last semester..
it's not like i hate it..i do love it
but...i'm just tired...really..really tired.

i'm tired of studying things that are not my cup of coffee..which i end up of sleeping during lecture..
BEL is really driving me crazy..
it's boring...!
calculus n physic on the other hand are the reasons why i cant sleep well..
i just want to survive...and be free from physic..calculus..BEL n CTU..
i'm only craving for chemistry n biology...that's it!

hurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................................
23rd dec...come quick.
i'm ready for home!

"stop the sighing" was Posted On: Friday, December 2, 2011 @12:31 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.