ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


bed is ready..pillow is calling..n i'm all set.


well..it's just that
  • i found out that there'll be another 2 weeks ++ for me to get home.
  • i find it awkward to get along with my new lab partner. he's doing it quite well..but it might take some time for me to work with him. hrmphhhh...if only i didnt lost the one from last semester.
  • i'm starting to sleep during lecture quite often now-i guess i should learn how to sleep early.. or at least sleep late bcoz of studying not online-ing.
  • i was a bit upset since no one wants to accompany me for the charity run this sunday at tasik titiwangsa. cant they see the point? i mean, not only do we can do charity for palestinian..but we can also check out some cute guys from other colleges..urgghhh, i just dont get their view towards it. and..yerp, just blame me for being so annoying.
  • i had thrown a scum on my face just now...herghhh!!! well the thing is, i smiled at my friend while waving at her..but there was one guy who accidently thought that he was the one i'm aiming for. ohh shit!
  • my life's getting complicated- i feel bad for hurting someone else's heart n i want to smile at him n stop avoiding him, but at the same time...i just find out that my friend had a crush on him...urghhhh, why me??!! why should i get involved in this thing??!!!
  • i feel bad for myself - i dont have the guts to ask people to pay their debt. so i guess i should keep calm n carry on.
  • i feel like...i want to go home! my immune system is starting to collapse.

Labels:

"bed is ready..pillow is calling..n i'm all set." was Posted On: Monday, December 5, 2011 @7:21 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.