ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i want to cry..but i cant.


i used to be tough..but now i'm fragile
i used to be talkative..now i'm full of silence..
i know i should spent more time making new friends..
but...i just cant.
there's something missing..
i've no mood to talk with others..
and no topics can grab my attention..
i'm going crazy lately since my sim card got some problems.
i cant call my parents..neither do they.
and i've no idea where the hell is maxis office located.

urghhhh..
i miss the old version of me..
i miss my laughter...
i'm tired of faking this smile..
coz deep inside...i'm falling down.

i know this is not good for health and that it can lead to cancerous cell..
but..oh god!
nevermind...i'll make myself happy.
i'll find a way..




"i want to cry..but i cant." was Posted On: Friday, December 2, 2011 @5:43 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.