ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


let it rain



i should stop pretending that i dont care..coz i do care, well...a bit.
my friends told me to unlock this heart..
i should be more gentle and stop avoiding.
it's not good to endure things that u want to try..
but i'm afraid..
coz i've made a promise with someone i love the most, my mom.
i told her my main priority is for the studies..and that there'll be no love stories involved in
and everytime i want to give a try...i find myself running away from love.
i just want a perfect first love since i've been preparing myself for 18years and still counting.
and everytime someone's trying to be part of me..
there'll be something that makes me stop.
maybe i'm still not ready..
i should know how to unbreak his heart...
urghhh..ok stop!
i shouldnt think about love now..
more things are on the list waiting to be done
i should stop n wake up..



Labels:

"let it rain" was Posted On: Saturday, December 17, 2011 @2:21 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.