ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


cant afford to smile


hello thursday and soon to be friday!

i got no class for today as it was cancelled.
i mean..what could've been better than that right?
hrmm..i thought i would be over the moon to hear about this news..
but i dont know...i'm just not in the mood of celebrating anything.

it was gloomy ..the weather n me.
nothing can makes me happy at this moment.
i wish i could find the way out..but i'm lost.
i want to be happy...but i dont know how.

when my friends laugh..i can only afford to smile
when they make jokes...i'm struggling to give responds

i just feel like lying on the bed all day long..
and stop thinking of my responsibilities for a sec..
it's not that i hate my life..i love it, i do.
but sometimes...i just wish i could find a break.
i'm craving for a fresh air..especially home.

and lately i cant even give my best performance which i'm pretty upset with it.
last tuesday was my speaking practice during BEL
i wasnt well-prepared..n i spoke based on the script.
i know i hurt the lecturer so my group n i asked for forgiveness from him since he's a very..very nice person. i'm pretty positive that he didnt even know how to get mad at others.
god bless him.

and as for yesterday..i was called to give an explaination during the biology class.
i've to say that i'm a bit mad at myself.
i did prepared the night before..but when the day came, i was nothing but a loser.
i should do better than that!!!
urghh..

i need my strength back..
i want to be my own saviour like i used to..
i know i need to smile a lot..
it's the best cure..
but i just dont feel like smiling now.
the truth is..i'm desperately need my family now...
i'm nothing without them..
half of me is dead..the other is barely able to breathe..
but i need to hold on..it would take a week to see them again.
i dont care if my friends would say i'm such a baby..
coz they're not me!
i'm not tough enough..

Labels: , ,

"cant afford to smile" was Posted On: Thursday, December 15, 2011 @3:37 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.