ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


huwoo!!

Good morning everybody..
Ok..2 more days left before the school is going to be open!!
Oh god! I haven’t finished all the homeworks..
Huuuuuuu…i’ll officially be a deadmeat this Sunday!
Oh my Gucci! Time cant be reverse..
So, I better live like I’m dying and face the music coz..we only live once rite?
Ok..lets talk about something else…
Well..hows ur holiday?
Not going anywhere?
Yeah..me too but luckily on Wednesday..
My family n I went to the waterfalls and enjoyed the beauty of nature..






had a great time there and..
we also went for a jungle trekking before resting in the cold water..
oh god..what a heavenly feeling
i wanna go there again!
it was so peaceful n yeah..just peaceful!


oh god..
gotta go!
my homework is calling me!!
huuuuuuuu....

Labels:

"huwoo!!" was Posted On: Thursday, February 18, 2010 @12:27 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.