ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


Happiness is the soundtrack of my life


Hey all!
Just back from my vacation
Then, figured out that there’s only a week and a day for the school to be opened!
Omg! That’s an absolutely nightmare!
Owhh…am I really turning 17 in a couple of weeks??
Unfortunately I have to answer YES for the question.
God..how am I gonna face the truth if I’m still not believing myself for turning 16 this year!
My mind still considered myself as a 15 year old girl, not older neither younger than that.
I want to be 15 for the whole of my life..!!
Oh Edward..i need your bite and please suck my blood!
I don’t want to be old!
Umm ok..let say if Edward wont bite me this year..and I’m turning 17 next year..
What should I do??
Well I guessed I have to find a way to make me more mature, think as a grown up teen n also act like one.
Ok..lets stop talking about the future things, what a boring topic!
now..we’re back to reality..
Ok..lets talk about my vacation.
Again? Hell yeah!
Well u don’t have to read if u’re not interested.
so this is how the vacation started..
We went to Lumut and this time..we didn’t go to Pangkor Island.
But.we had so much fun eventhough it was only one night.
Well I just…

Wasting time at the pool..


Walk around at the sea side…


Took a deep breathe at the veranda...

Bought tons of junkfood as if the world’s gonna end tomorrow.....






~~the next day~~


we had enjoyment above the cloud at Taiping..




Yay!!
Well..it all happened at the Taiping Lake Garden.
Even though the weather was so hot..it didn’t ruined our activity..
So..what’s so syiok at the lake garden?
Ooh..the scenery was fantastic and it was so refreshing.



Then, I took a ferry..


yeah it was so small like a sampan but still called a ferry..
Haha..
And..after that we got a chance to cycle the swan boat..
Yeah..cycle it!


ohh..i'm sorry my foot..




It was so fun n exhausted...


but everytime i got tired, i'll automatically remembered park beom's legs and it inspired me to put my best feet forward!


yeah...keep fighting!




Well..try it yourself and fell the priceless excitement.




Labels: ,

"Happiness is the soundtrack of my life" was Posted On: Saturday, December 26, 2009 @12:12 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.