ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


shortcut to happiness

Hey! Did u miss me?
Haha..hell yeah coz I miss u guys a lot!
And yeah..i mean it!


I’ve been through 7days without any internet connection and it was so godamn bad!
Ok..let me just talk about the vacation..
Well..i went to seremban n kl for a week..


There’s one thing that I love about seremban, it’s about a guy which look 80% like Cheongrim!
cheongrim..he look so hot in the dream team last fortnight right?
But..i have to tell u guys that the one that I found in seremban or specifically at terminal 1 is wayyyyyyyy hot!!!
Omg! I can still memorize every single thing about him! he’s damn macho malay man!
Yeah..i repeat MALAY MAN!

siot ke ape aku gile kt malay man??! huhh

Ohh..abis gugor jntung aku!


Ok..better stop about the malay cheongrim before u guys start fallin for him too..like I did!


Lets change the topic >>
Now talk about shopping? Yeah! Well..did u notice the cropped jacket that Demi n Selena always wear?


Well..guessed what? I’ve found it at Jusco and it was so affordable n black so I bought it! Oh ..i love christmas shopping!


And..there’s also one shop..accesories shop that sell Korean made jewels and it was so cute n cheap n nice sgt sgt…so I bought a ring n a necklace..


and..others are so boring to write..so I’m not gonna write it!
Next..talk about kl
So..1st day we went to kl bird park n national museum..






It was great and I could recall back the childhood memories at the kl bird park..
National museum..quite fun but I hate history
Then..well not much to write since we don’t go shopping at bukit bintang..
Huu..and oh yeah!
The best part is when I watched 4 movies!

  • New moon..
  • Jennifers body..
  • 2012..
  • ninja assassin..






ok..picture time!!




this is in seremban..but the orange flower was captured at putrajaya by my dad..



kl bird park..so syiok but zoo negara is better




so here is the proud and noisy peacock







this is when the night creeps up and i was in the room with my stomache lil sister who keep sleeping..
mom n lil bro went out and dad got seminar..
so i just captured few pix to overcome the boring



the orang asli section in museum






P s..
Oh the result will forever be my nightmare..
How on earth could I got D for addmath n all C’s for 3 science subject!
Then..for pj I got a B which I target an A
So..overall I got 6 A’s and still not achieved the target!
Huuuuuuuu…

bye..i'll be going to Lumut tomorrow

adios!!

Labels: , ,

"shortcut to happiness" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @12:11 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.