ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


farewell 2009

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"
We will open the book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and
its first chapter is New Year's Day.
~Edith Lovejoy Pierce
2010
New year..new me..new joy n new spirit!
Hi guys..i’m writing a post about the new year.
Yeah..seriously,no kidding.
umm , it’s 27th dec and why on earth am I posting it too early..cant wait until the midnight of 31st dec?
Well yeah..i cant help myself waiting for that 4days more since I’m going to Langkawi tomorrow! yeah yeah!
So..bye2 klatan, hello Langkawi for new year celebration!
Moh kite rmai2 serbu Langkawi, bior tenggelam!
Don’t worry, I’m not escaping from the school which will be opened on 3rd jan bcoz I’ll be back on 1st jan.
Haha..
ok..back to 2010.
Woahh….what a scary year .
Well..firstly, I’ll be facing death aka spm exam.
And secondly..i’ll be one year older..hwaaaa
But surprisingly I’m kinda cant wait to end up 2010 coz it’ll be the last year for me to be called a school girl…
2011..wait for me!! I’ll be 18 on that year n turned into an independent girlll!!!
God I just cant wait!
So..what will be my new year resolution for 2010?
As u all already knew..of course I’m aiming for straight A’s…
And..seriously!
No more burning midnight oil..
Owhh.. i have to study for the whole year!
I mean..i’ve never done that before!
God..it’ll be crazy and I’ll turned insane!
Ok..next wishes??
Umm..nope.
And..that’s all!
I dont want much,
I just want everything
Thought that I could,
do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone
Umm..ok
I think that’s all from me…
As our world grows older..
I’d like to wish all people..
Happy new year.
Make sure u have
new joys..
new hopes..
and..most important is to have
new beginnings..
I’m wishing each new days for you will bring
happiness, prosperity and continued success.
Please don’t get angry bcause
in every minute you get angry, u’ll lost 60 seconds of happiness.
Haha…my words are nice rite?
Hell yeah coz i stole it from internet!!
Muahahaha





p/s
2010..
Then, another 2 years will be the end of the world?!
Is it? Hwaaa..please don’t!
Its to early to say goodbye. I want to go to US first..n then get my job..after that, tied a knot.
Ohh..am I still got a chance to fulfill my dream?
Hwaaa..



"farewell 2009" was Posted On: Sunday, December 27, 2009 @8:59 PM | 8 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.