ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


the pain


it could take me hours to tell people what i have in this heart
this inexpressable words, i finally decided to let it out
i dunno how to convert them into words..but i'll try
as a normal teenager, i always have problems
everyday i woke up..asking myself
"why am i still alive?"
the world seems to be dull
my world is blank
everything i do, i'm not doing it with all my heart
the boring routine..ohh how i'm tired of it!
yesterdays' happiness..i can see their farewell..
if i'm design to be happy, where is my happiness?
i want to changed myself..
but i'm dunno where to start, and afraid if i cant stop once i start.




ohh..never mind.
i guess i'm still not ready to expressed my feeling...

"the pain" was Posted On: Friday, January 22, 2010 @5:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.