ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


marijuana, anyone?

If there is one thing thats gonna keep me away from preparing for the professional exam this upcoming july..
I swear there's nothing else...
Nothing...except the freakin 'emergency couple' drama that acts like a marijuana to my body.






Continously stimulating my central nervous system to keep replaying my favourite episodes and wait there's more!
Let me just tell u something dude...
The amount of time taken to replay all those freakin episodes are absurbly mind blowing that i feel like banging my head on the wall..
Why on earth did i watch those drama at the first place??
Thats just a mega huge gigantic mistake dude!

Everyone else seems very eager and energetic revising all those notes... while me??
Yeah...i'm just being what i did best!
Study not-quite-hard...play hardest!

Seriously dude....just get your mind on those notes!!
It's professional exam...and it spells D.E.A.T.H!
Go break your legs! (And arms too!!)

"marijuana, anyone?" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @11:54 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.