ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


sisters weekend out




The one who i went to immediately after my pharmacology class last friday.
The one who laughed real hard when she saw me wearing my abbaya.  (Dude, it's fridayyy)
And laughed harder the moment i told her a stranger just called me "habibi"
Yes...it was a weird-awkward-dumbfounded moment! Sheeeeett..

The one who brought me to this arabic restaurant and ordered the foods that left us walking like a pregnant cow...and decided to talk some walk at the warta mall.
The one who got scared seeing the funeral van in front of masjid putra.
The one who would spend her friday night with me at putrajaya, fooling around, laughing hard.




The one who's willing to fulfill my auntie anne's craving and who would share the alamanda's gigantic coconut shake with me.
The one who would drove me to ikea and the curve and sent me back to my college but later, mama called and told me to go back to ukm with my sister since she was worried of my sister driving alone in the middle of the night for a one hour journey (why cant u stop overthinking...over worrying), so yeah...i had to follow her back to ukm.


And as for today..
I had a nice beriyani after a long queue for the food...but since they were damn good, who cares the 15 minutes queue afterall..
Then went for a walk at bangi getaways and bought myself some baju raya.
And now...stranded at my residential college, fooling around instead of studying.

weekend...come quick.

"sisters weekend out" was Posted On: Sunday, April 6, 2014 @11:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.