ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a romantic love story

While i was doing my homework just now...and still am,
i cant help but to stuff my mouth with all the desserts i got with me right now.
My sister's cookies (i wanna just marry her already!!)...ikea's leftover choc cake...mark n spencer digestive choc and many others that'll surely stimulates my satiety center till the end of this semester.

And yes...the lecture that i'm currently digesting is about obesity.
I mean..yeahhh, perfect!!
Obesity lecture plus a mouth full of sinfully good desserts.
What could've been any better right?
Totally fattening yet totally romantic!!

So dear foods,
Lets just not breakup and remain happily eva after with me, will u?

I mean..
Dang..who cares right.
Oh ya....diabetes type 2 do cares!!
But whatevs.

Ok shut up...enjoy the foods...and finish up your homework girl!
Plus u're not that fat yet..(denial)







"a romantic love story" was Posted On: Monday, April 7, 2014 @10:06 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.