ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


5 things

1. Miracle happens everywhere. I dont think my efforts alone would give sucha result. Thank u maa...abah, this is for both of u who never gives up on me. And thank u God, for answering our prayers.

2. I havent had a good sleep for almost 48hours by now...blame it on homesick syndrome. (Yup i bought the ticket home on the 1st day i arrived here in sg buloh, plus they're having a promotion...so i got myself two rm49 tickets n one rm47 ticket...home, wait for me!)

3. I'm still in my holiday mood that i cant stay focused during all the lectures and ended up understading not even half of the lecture's content. What a way to go!

4. Currently having a crisis. My stomach hasnt been good to me.

5. Al Fatihah to all the passengers of MH370. Our prayers are always with u guys.


"5 things" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 @2:04 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.