ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


#pray for MH370


I saw few planes in the sky...
I read the news on the paper...
I heard the updates on tv...
I'm not sure to believe or not the news spreads on the internet.

Whether the plane burnt out
Sinked down the ocean
Being hijacked by terrorist
Had some technical problems
Might turned around
Kidnapped by UFO's
Etc etc etc

One thing for sure
Nobody really knows.
But as they said, never stop praying.
Coz only to Him we can count on..
Be it safe...be it not
Lets just prepare for anything ahead of us.

I cant imagine what it would feels like if my family members is one of the victims in this mysterious case.
Nevertheless....those people who're currently handling, suffering and experiencing this case are definitely somekind of heroes.
May He ease everything for all these people.
Amin.

"#pray for MH370" was Posted On: Monday, March 10, 2014 @12:19 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.