ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


my cardio day

What a dayy!!
I had a crazy drama in the public earlier this morning..
Arrived at d airport at 7.13am when it was clearly, boldly, giantly stated in the boarding pass that the gate closes at 7.10am.
Ran to the counter like a mad woman with my giant, crazily heavy luggage consists of notes and food stocks and only to find out that the counter has already closed.
Had my heart skipped a beat.

Then ran to the departure gate and heard an annoucement for the last call....yeapp my name, my name was called upon.
Heart stopped again.
Mana nk letak muka...when it was so obvious that i was the only one running at that effin moment.
Then i continued my marathon to the airplane like a mad mad girl who just escape a psychiatry ward with a bunch of engineers giving an awkward glance to this freak, embarrasing, muka tebal punya orang.

And finally had the most embarassing moment as i caught the attention of the whole passengers.
Tebal mukaa weyy.

Tapi xpelah..benda nk jadi.
Lain kali bangun lewat lgi jgn xbangun lewatttt!

Then arrived at my room and had these two flamingos smiling at me adorably that kinda makes my day much better.
Rindu kite lettew...!
Auww..


"my cardio day" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 @2:21 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.