ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i'm weak!




Ceghita kt tv asyik duk panggil2 suruh pi mengadap depa instead of mengadap nota.
And they said the biggest jihad is jihad with diri sendiri..
So i fight with my own feelings yg degil nk mampuih..
I tried not to look at the screen
Sometimes i win, most of the time i loose.
Xleh watpa..

My parents feel happy seeing me kacau kopi pukul 10 mlm..
They thought i was going to stay awake until subuh coz i told them so...
So i went upstairs...open those freaking videos to kickstart my study mood...
Then facebook..blog...9gag, instagram etc etc..
Took  a sip of the coffee...two three four sips until they re all gone.
But the caffeine didnt always work..
Sometimes...they somehow stimulates my melatonin to work like crazyy..
Which leads me terbongkang atas katil...notes entah ke mana2.

Sometimes i woke up in the morning..
Determined to make full use of that particular day..
Grab my mini notebook tulis to-do-list of the day
Went downstairs n found out my family is going out somewhere interesting
So i dress up...go out...plan of the day habis hancur.

So the question is...
Will i ever be studying at home?
Tolong la..tolong la be seghious!
Zis iz final exam kottt...
If only there's a drug called anti-malas over the counter..
I would definitely be the loyal consumer..



"i'm weak!" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 @12:56 AM | 13 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.