ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


life according to zhe fictures



Instead of revising,
Instead of dieting,
Instead of memorizing,
My plans during this holiday so far is perfectly ruined.

Last night when i told my sister i was really really gonna study at home for finals, she laughed...and told me to buy my ticket back to sg buloh.
Rase nk lempang!
So today...i woke up not-so-early in the morning and determined to prove her wrong
And got myself fully motivated to study...
Or nottt!!

Well the thing is....everything seems much more interesting the moment u're about to study.
So today...i cleaned my room( coz they said u need a good environment to studyy duhh)
and found lotsa things i collected during my school years..
And it was ABSOLUTELY more interesting than studying believe me...
I was so organized..so rajin, so anak baik back then that i feel like marrying my old me...(paaaaathethic)

( i used to have a nice handwritting...but now it's gone..TOTALLY GONE!!)

And now the room is cleaned...
My stomach is very happy..
My coffee smells good..
So does my hairs n body
And it was a perfect time to study..yayyy!!
-
-
-
Ok maybe not!




Oh screw today...
Still got tomorrow right..
A good sleep gives u a good mind they said...
Lets just give this body some rests...
Plus i still gt my sleeping debts from the urinary test...
This is a good time to make up for it awwyeah.


"life according to zhe fictures" was Posted On: Sunday, February 9, 2014 @2:02 AM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.