ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


of cousin's wedding

Did i ever tell anyone i hate socializing?
Well not the whole idea of socializing though...
But..having to socialize with others..and having to stay at a wedding from the beginning till the end is like...yeah u gotta be kidding me, maaa!

So..although it was my cousin's wedding yesterday, u'll hardly found me at the ceremony coz i'll probably be spending my time at aeon until my parents called or i'll probably be at the very end of the world with my siblings or maybe just alone, listening to the music and doing nothing.
Coz i hate noise...and crowds and babies crying here n there and all the things that can burse up me head.
Antisocial much uhh??

But overall...yesterday's wedding was great.
But the thing is.....i miss my family damn much, especially nowwww..
Who's gonna take care of me?
The paracetamols?
Yeah right.



"of cousin's wedding" was Posted On: Monday, February 3, 2014 @9:29 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.