ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


to blame it on hormones imbalance or me?

I've been missing my parents like crazyyyyy

Then suddenly theres this lecturer talking about parents...and how vulnerable they are to dementia
Well of course he should've said that...it was a session covering a dementia topic afterall.
And he told us a story about his friend (or patient? I cant recall..) whose mom sufferred from dementia n cant even recognize her own daughter and after that he played this song by sheila majid-di mana kan ku cari ganti.
I seriously was about to cry at that very moment coz that song has got a deep deep meaning that kinda stab your heart over n over again but u're still breathing.
Well that hurts...a lottttt!
So i immediately went to 4shared n download the song n make it as my song of the day.
In fact i'm listening to it right now n feeling like emptying my lacrimal ducts right at this moment but it would've been soooo weird if my roomate see it, wouldnt it?

So back to parents..
I really reallly reallyyyy miss them that i cant even hear their voice on d phone coz chances are, i'll ended bursting up in tears
God it just feel so weird...
Everyone seemed so happy, dont them miss their parents too?
Erghhhh..
Maybe i shouldve just sleep  n be ready for tomorrow's maulid.

"to blame it on hormones imbalance or me?" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 @12:57 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.