ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


to be remembered


Dear blog,

How awkward it is that it's already 2014
But i feel nothing...
I mean not exactly nothing but the feeling isnt there..
I still feel like it's 2013..
How time flies...


Well it has been a week of january...and so far i've been enjoying myself more than i should've.
New year celebration was quite a good opening for my next 365days of excitement and drama and stresses and pressure and what not.

And i want to remember my new year's eve where i was scared with the crowds at klcc coz i was there alone, window shopped while waiting for my sister to finish her works and suddenly there was like a tsunami of people attacking the mall ready to hit the new year's concert.
I seriously have no idea there was a concert there.... pfftt should've read the newspaper earlier.
And during the night time...we only went jalan2 wasting our time at jusco coz kl was too dangerous at that time with "turun-thing", concerts and what not.
Went to bed early that night and was too lazy to get up & see the fireworks, so we just listen to 'em with eyes half opened.
What a celebration u got there!!

And what i love about my new year is my 1st 2014 movie.. the 47 ronins.
It was really really greattttt...
Well im not a fan of keanu reeves, my sister is.
But that movie..is so unpredictable.
The love...is so pure.
The sacrifices....is beyond amazing.
The ending...is one of a kind.
The actresses...are so beautiful!!!
And the most important is...it's about samurai and fighting and bla3 which i was suprised with myself coz i think i've fallen for that movie.
So...i'm not really a disney girl after all...or twilight or harry potter or those typical love stories.
Note to self: next time, dont blindly judge any action movies.


So i guess thats it.
Happy new year...
Lets make it better than the last year eventhough my pocket money is now shrinking i just wanna cry
Lets turn 21 gracefully n crazily
Lets dream big..think big n achieve big this year!


"to be remembered" was Posted On: Monday, January 6, 2014 @11:16 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.