ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


must.be.happy!



Have u ever feel really really tired u dont wanna do anything else besides sleeping?
Seriously...it feels as if i'm sinking to the bottom of the sea right now

And i'm always sleepy 
All the time...
I even skipped my class today and decide to go home and sleep when the fact is i've already had my 5hours sleep the night before.
Crazy.

So okay..
Since 2013 is about to end very very soon
I guess it' time now..
To let go all of those hurtful memories..
All those scars...tears..and depression

They taught me a lot.
To be tough...to endure...to let go...to be patient
Not to hurt others..not to hurt myself
And above all..to grow up.

It's time.
To start a new chapter.
To aim higher.
To forgive others..
To forget things that should be forgotten
To smile..
To laugh..
And to be normal.

Coz life aint just a straight pathway
Women aint gonna be less complicated.
Medicine aint gonna be easier
Problems aint gonna be simpler

So now imma grab all those bitter memories..
Keep the lessons from them and throw em away.

And breathe..
And Smile...
 And Study..
And watch outbreak movie tomorrow's morning for phpm (mimi please dont sleep!!)
Go to klcc in the evening
And celebrate new year with my sisters the next day..
Hoyeah..
Lets escape and run away from sg buloh...

Freaking tired.



Countdown
4 more weeks until my cousin's wedding
4 more weeks for my parents to come here
5 more weeks to go home.
And 2 more months towards final and finishes my 3rd sem.

"must.be.happy!" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 @12:09 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.