ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


of headache..talking nonsense and actually need a break.


why do i always be the one who over-think of things i shouldnt.
estimating nonsense things.
having to fear for what others see about me , talk about me..or even think about me.
it's useless, really.
but i just cant help it.
i, myself cant stop my mind from going beyondddddd whats reality really has to offers.
and i hate that.
but like i said...i just cant stop being over-thinking.
and at every end of the day...when reality strikes me, i'll go like "oh look...u've thought  too much , people.just.dont.care.bout.it! good...keep on abusing your brain!"
huhhhhh...


and talking about brain...here i am..
struggling to learn about it coz i'm currently in the middle of CNS module.
and test in on next week
and tomorrow imma go partayyyy with my family to celebrate irah's n syahir's straight a's achivements in upsr n pmr.
and i'll be going out again on christmas day with le famili.
(note to self: pt is on friday, wake up dudeee!!)
and other med students will be at the residential college studying their ass off
and i wont have much time to study and memorize those gazillion things
and i've promised my sister to study up to midnight tonight to at least lighten the burden, which i  havent.
and i feel like slapping my face and knocking my head on the wall for not studying but wanting a top notch result.
coz i know i'll end up abusing myself again n again few days before the exams.
what a wise time planner u got there!

seriously!!! what took u so long??!!!
just.open.the.freaking.notes. and start studyinggggg!!!!
what am i doing here?!
freakkk...
do mind that my brain isnt at its best performance right now.
huhhh

"of headache..talking nonsense and actually need a break." was Posted On: Friday, December 20, 2013 @11:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.