ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i'll be waiting




It's raining outside...
And i feel like wrapping myself in the blanket..
But it didnt last for too long..
This room is kinda hot.

And i'm having a love-hate relationship with the rain

I love it when it comes with the winds
Gently passed through my face n turn my hairs into a nice mess.
Yes i love it.

And i love having my sleep during the rain..
I mean...who doesnt?
But sadly i just woke up...and i dont feel like sleeping anymore.

I love the gloomy skies..
I love the sound of the thunders
I admire the heavy rain n how it sounds.
I love seeing birds flying here n there trying to escape themselves.
I simply love everything.

But there're things that kinda stab my heart during the rain
I just hate the fact that it makes me miss my home more n more.
And i feel like spending my time with my family which i obviously cant
And i just cant wait for my sister to come n pick me up tonight if not tomorrow's morning.
I too, need to escape from this place.

I just...
I feel so fragile right now.
Life has been a roller coaster this week.
And it's not because of studies or homeworks or anything.
And i just dont feel like sharing it here.
But one thing for sure...i'm counting the days when it soon will reach March.

Nothing special really.
But somehow my biggest issue that i've been suffering from will soon ends in march.
So i guess...wake me up when it's march then huh?!

So until march hits the calendar..
My dear heart..please bear with it.







"i'll be waiting" was Posted On: Friday, November 29, 2013 @5:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.