ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


what a wasted monday

I dont know what happened to me.
I dont know how it started.
And i just simply dont know about anything...

I woke up early in the morning...
Prepared myself to class and get my mind ready for the hardest module of all, the CNS.
And i arrived the lecture hall before the lecture started...which is quite rare.
But at 8.30am, thats it!!
I'm already waving my white flag, and there i was sleeping soundly at the back while the lecturer is talking about things only she would understands.

And after the physiology class...there was this PHPM class about ANOVA.
What a beautiful name..but the content?
Same goes as before, only the Dr know what he's talking about.
So i decided to do things i did best..
Rewarding myself with a good quality sleep.

And then there was this pharmacology lecture which i started to feel guilty for sleeping the whole time, so i've decided to open my eyes and bear with the lecture.
Well actually it was about the 'attention deficit drugs so thats kinda awkward to sleep during the lecture hmphhhh
And yes...i survived after a thousand times of yawning.

Then i came back to my room.
Eat..play...and sleep until its 2pm
And then ready for the next lecture, anatomy..which is quite interesting.

Then we hang out with the Dr nurul
And eat n eat n eat coz she forced us to.
Siap tapau nasik goreng...coz she forced us to jugakkk!
What a kind hearted mentor.

Then i came home..eat n sleep
And woke up...and eat
And watch movies...and now, eat again.
And i feel so full right now...but i'm still eating.
Weeyyyy bila nk study ni?

Hurghhh...cita2 utk blk rumah n dpt compliment from mama that i've shed some weight nmpknya blh lempar jauh2 or tanam kt kubur je.
I'll never have a skinny hourglass body with this habit.
Huuuuhh

"what a wasted monday" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 @1:19 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.