ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


love 'em

Dear blog...
I know both of my sisters are stressed out with their works at this moment.
Both are working around the clock during the weekdays
yet willing to spend the weekends out with me

I know i'm a bit crazy n annoying
And gedik and manja and mengada
But they never complained.

Weekends are the days i would be eagerly waiting for..
I dont mind having to take shower early
 or sacrifices my bed time just to go out with them
For i knew it'll be worth it.

But now...
One of them is called up for an interview of another job
And another one is freaking tired and stress with her job that she's thinking of applying another job too...maybe outside kl and worse, maybe outside selangor and super worse...maybe not too far from home.
Huuuu...

I'm just so used hanging out with them
Laughing with every content of my heart
And simply be myself and talk about everything i want

Oh god...
As much as i want the happiest life for them..
I also dont wanna be separated from them...

"love 'em" was Posted On: Sunday, November 10, 2013 @11:21 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.