ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


highly caffeinated mode is on.

dear self, 

been fooling around for the last 2 weeks.
and i had promised myself not to repeat the same mistakes for this weekend.
i had promised myself to revise at least half of the notes if not all.
but
but as usual..
 they're all gone.
the promises.

should've know that i'm the biggest liar to my own self.

and this..
this is what i ended up to during my "wisely-planned-weekend " besides fooling around and continously rewarding myself for some reasons i think i deserve to be rewarded (kihkihkihhh)
ok dahh dahh better go study my ass off.
test jumaat ni oiiii....


"highly caffeinated mode is on." was Posted On: Sunday, November 17, 2013 @11:29 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.