ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


know wut?

Tired of dramas
Tired of homeworks
Tired of classes
Tired of this and that and bla bla bla..

Desperately need some motivations
Or something, just anything to rev up my strength n emotions

CNS test is coming up very very very soon..
Preparation so far is like...?
Huhhhh..

And why does Dr Adrean's face looks exactly like my father's?
And Prof AHAR thought that i was sleeping during his lecture today when the fact is i was wide awake (or maybe just a littleee sleepy).
Helloo...I DIDNT SLEEPPPPP...!!
Well at least not in his lecture..
Blame my father for this sepet eyes!!

And this morning...there was this one cat, happily and glamorously emptied its urinary bladder inside my worn out shoes that i loveee to wear every single day coz it's old and u know how comfortable old shoes are..as if u're walking on nothing.
I could feel my heart being stabbed the moment its urine filled up the shoes..
And the smell of it...oh God!
I dont wanna remember...


Huhhh...
Waking up at wrong side of bed today huh?

Saturday come quick..
 coz I just wanna run away!

"know wut?" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 @1:59 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.