ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


if i could just skip this part

I told myself that i'm over you
I told myself i cant handle anything related to love coz i know it'll only kills me
I thought it was over
I thought i got no feelings for u anymore
And that i can treat u like how i treat others..as a friend.

But it's not how it is
I'm not what i planned to be
My feelings aint gonna stop
Which is stupid..and mad!
And i'm mad...very mad at myself
Coz u seemed to moved on already
While i was there....gasping for air..
trying to look cool when the fact is i was a total mess

But u looked cool.
Laughing with your friends
Asking me to take photos of u both acting silly
While i was there...trying to look cool.

Maybe i should move on too.
Maybe i shouldnt set my target too high
Maybe i should just layannn je and stop rejecting
Maybe i'm just too choosy.

I dont know
I just dont know.
And i hate myself for not forgetting u yet
Maybe i need more time
A lotttttt more time for healing


So yeah...
Maybe i should start killing every particles of u living inside me.
Which is hard..
But is a possible thing to do

"if i could just skip this part" was Posted On: Sunday, December 8, 2013 @11:35 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.