ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


it's a cheat day tomorrow

Damn.
It's Valentine's day tomorrow.
Which means...

Helloooo great, awesome, romantic, sweeeeetttt moviesss..
Damn damn...
I still got lotsssssaaaa things to read and memorize and cry and study and repeat the whole things all over again.

And yes...i got a date with HBO from 10am tomorrow until God knows when.
Why, out of all the movies, u chose  "the notebook" whyyyy????
Cant u just wait till i finish my final exams?
Urghhh...
I'm not a morning person but for the sake of that movie, i'll be in front of the tv at 9.55.
Feeling freshed n awake..with my nasik belauk in front of me, yummmsss.




"it's a cheat day tomorrow" was Posted On: Friday, February 14, 2014 @3:58 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.