ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i miss her






She knows what to say when i'm at the lowest point of my life.
She knows what my ears would love to listen when everything else around me is nothing but a loud noise.
She knows how to make me laugh when i'm about to cry
And what i love most is when she knows how to get me back to the right track everytime i'm about to slip out

And most of the time, she knows me better than i know myself.

I know i'm too clingy..too dependable to her
But having a kind heart like that...who can resist her?
And i cant help but to fall inlove with her every single day.
I guess thats pretty much what mothers do.

Thank u maa..for everything.


"i miss her" was Posted On: Thursday, February 20, 2014 @10:37 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.