ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


keep climbing







I believe miracle happens everywhere
I believe smiles can take u to the peak of your mountain
I believe in love and sincerity and broken hearts
I believe happiness is all around us
I believe good people get good outcomes in the end
I believe in getting lost and learn somthing from it.
I believe in imagination.
And i believe in magics
And all the beautiful things.

And yes...i believe the exam fever will soon ends up so i shall enjoy my 2 weeks of break with all my heart.
And of course...make love with my lovely bed.

P/s: my mentor is so kind she keeps on buying us foods..and i feel realllllyy awkward and segannnnnn and at the same time very grateful!!! She's just perfecttt..and beautiful and very kind and very intelligent, i think i've fallen for her!
Should've bought something for her from kelantan...some good foods maybe?


"keep climbing" was Posted On: Monday, February 24, 2014 @11:27 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.