ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


aiyakkk

My forehead's vein prominently buldge out again tonight.
Well the last time i had it was when i was at home last week.

That one occured coz i was freaked out for i havent really studied and was being a lazy badass despite all the notes waiting to be memorized.
And tonight...it occured again coz i got this adrenaline rush running inside my  body since i just realised that finals is almost here.

Although it was a bit of annoying having my sister laughing at my weirdly acting vein..i gotta say i missed her laughter tonight.
Damn everyone here is being so serious i barely got a friend to laugh with.

And i miss my mother who constantly told me to go to sleep and stop putting myself under pressure coz it seemed that she somehow hates the fact that i got a buldging vein..
It's harmless maaa...

The thing right now is..
While i was looking at this buldged out vein..
All alone..
I know i really need to go home..
Chickenshiittt...need to get through final exams first

Few more days left..
U.can.do.it!

"aiyakkk" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 @2:55 AM | 5 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.