ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


gimme more breaks

Andddddd it's already wednesdayy!!
Where did...?
But how...and why?
What happened...?
What have i done all this while??

My God!
It felt as if i just got home yesterday..
Mannn how time flies!
MUST.DO.SMTHING.BENEFICIAL!!

I've already spending half of my breaks
Danggg i want more cutiiii.
Ok ok ok...
Starting from tomorrow (as in todayyy)
Im gonna have to live with my to do list book in order for meeee to get alllllll my works done...
Coz right now...i dont see any improvemnts what more good outcomes in my life with me living as lazy as i can be, and as unorganized as a human being afford to be.

Time for a change..
Oh well..as for right now, time to sleep.
But before that...it's moviehhhh timeee!!!



"gimme more breaks" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 @2:09 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.