ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


and it's alrdy thursdayyy...

When i woke up this morning, i was determined of what i'm gonna do during my break..
Painting and drawing and sketching and....
 Anything related to pen, ink and blank papers are all i can think of.
So i told myself...thats it!
 I wanna be an artist...

It all started when i accompanied my sister the other day to this art shop nearby tesco and i was so inspired with all the stuffs there but sadly...
I knew nothing about all the pens and the pencils and the colors
But...they're soooo invitingggg!!
I was an inch of buying those stuffs until.......my sister called and told me we're going home.
Pftt...

So today...i told my parents i'm going to get myself a nice pen for drawing
And my father told me to buy a technical pen (??)
I mean...yeah what da hell is that!!
 I dont even know how to spell it but it's okay i'm gonna get that one.

So i went to this bookstore...looked for the staff there ( coz obviously i wont find it by myself ) and told her i want a technical pen!
And she was like......"whats that? Hrmm we only have drawing pens"

No! Nopeee!!!
I've already told myself imma get a nice pen.
I wanna invest in this pen...
So yeah...i've yet to find ze technical pen.
Maybe i should just go the art shop instead of the common bookstores..
Pfftt againnnnn

And after the bookstore..we headed up to a heritage restaurant we used to visit back in the old daysszzz.
The last time i went there was when i was 15 or 16 or 17.
Anddddd it felt like imma schoolgirl again..
With the same kind of noodle..same kind of drink..same kind of taste
It has never changed!

Ok tu je nk bebel harini.
Esok wani balikkkk!!
It's family gathering time yawwww...



"and it's alrdy thursdayyy..." was Posted On: Thursday, March 13, 2014 @9:53 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.