ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


my kind of saturday

Satur-date.
1st week of semester 4.
With housemates.
KLCC.
Rantai art festival.
Wearing my freaking rm6.90 shawl i bought yesterday. (The mak cik must be out of her mind selling a shawl with that freaking cheap price! Spells- must buy!!!!)
Jamming.
Damn creative artworks. Spells-MASTERPIECE! MASTERPIECE!
The Gardens and Mid-freaking-valley.
Biscuits and snacks shopping at mark&spencer coz i miss my parents damn much i need to eat all of their favourite foods & snack, i dont care i'm already fat!
Pray for MH370.
Bought myself a human model..the female one, who shall be my forever alone partner.
And...thats all.
It's a wrap.


Final exam's result treat.
Puas hati aku!
















"my kind of saturday" was Posted On: Sunday, March 30, 2014 @12:27 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.