ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


coz i think i can



Life recently,.... has taught me a lot of things.
To be true to yourself, to your friends and to everyone.
To never think twice in helping people
To watch for what u're saying
To be kind.
To endure.
To handle the pain.
Not to be sad.
And a lot more.

And all i wanna do right now is to get a pen and a book.
And write down things i'd love to do...and must do, before..ya know...going 6feets under.

A dear friend of mine had just reminded me about death and apocalypse and some other things.
Yes...they're a bit extreme for my ears to listen and for my brain to digest all the info.
But soon i realised, it kind of wakes me up...and i didnt even notice how my life has been..ya know, boring...

But i dont know...
Theres just so many things to think about.
Some crazy amount of things running inside my head.
But as they always said..
Get it slowly...and slowly and slowly.
Coz afterall, moving slowly is better than stoodstill..


Lets just love the life we have
And never stop being grateful about it.

"coz i think i can" was Posted On: Sunday, April 13, 2014 @8:28 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.