ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


sometimes it shines sometimes it rains.


I may not be your good friend.
I may not be there when u need me.
I may not be able to help u all the time.
I may not be your good example.
I may not be able to say things that shall comfort your mind, heart and soul.
Not that i dont want to...but simply because i'm not good with words.

They always said that the greatest smile hides the saddest tears.
And yet, i was blind.
U always have this brightest smile with u that i'm so jealous of.
But like i said before....a smile can sometimes hides thousands of tears.

I know u've cried a lot...
I know u've suffered quite bad..
I know u've struggled hard
I know...i know.
And i want u to know now that u're a hero, our hero.

I'm sorry.
For all the mistakes that i've done.
For all the things i was not be able to help.
For just...everything!

U're a kind person..u taught me a lot!
We used to be in the same battle..fought together.
But i was blinded with all the endless works
I left u behind...and didnt even asked u how u've been.

I know i'm bad.
I know i can be selfish sometimes.
But thank u, for opening my eyes
And teach me to help others...and to love..and to fight.

May the odds be ever in your favours!
And...i mean it.



"sometimes it shines sometimes it rains." was Posted On: Friday, April 11, 2014 @8:28 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.