ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


.....




I shall sit for the endocrine test this friday afternoon..
And...i, am yet to get the inspiration to at least go through the notes what more to study n memorize them,

Instead...
I've been planning for my weekend day out.
Been thinking of my raya outfits.
Been homesick like crazy
Been singing...laughing..talking.
Been going out...throwing a farewell for dirah.
And so many other things...except for studying.
Cool eh?

Malam nk test nanti confirm kau jdi zombie..vampire..bats and all those freaky things
Congrats for the wise time planning



My blood glucose level after 2 hours of post prandial.
Not bad...not bad at all dear pancreas.
Good...keep on working efficiently.

"....." was Posted On: Thursday, April 10, 2014 @1:17 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.