ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


je t'aime





I want to go home now
I want to laugh with my parents
I want to see my mother's smile
I want to watch tv with my father.
I want to listen to him telling me something i dont know.
I want to eat my mother's cooking
I want to go shopping with her.
I want to accompany her to the mall and picking up my brotha n sister.
I dont mind of my father nagging to me coz it appears that he knows about drugs more than i did.
I dont mind of my mother telling me to make up the room and pick up the clothes on the floor.
I just....dont careeeeee.
Coz all i wanna do right now is just....
TO GO HOME!
TO GO HOME!
TO GO HOMEEEEEEE!!!

***
Oh well...it's monday!
The schedule is quite relax this week..soooo what else do u expect other than being homesicking?!
I just missed ma famille beaucoup!
Urghh...2more weeks!!
Just keep breathing!
Just keep living!
Just keep being human..at least.


"je t'aime" was Posted On: Monday, April 14, 2014 @5:27 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.