ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


of counting the days


This picture might reflect what i looked like today after the statistics class.
Seriously dude..
I'm not a math person..
Give me numbers...give me calculations and i'll most probably precribe u with antipsychotic drugs.
But if u dont wanna take it..fine, let me just have it, both the numbers and the drugs so i shall dig my own graveyard.

Pro exam is just 74days ahead.
And after all those sleeping time, eating time..playing, wasting and what not...
That shall leave me to only 30days to the deathly exam.

Life.is.great huh?
Okay just stop being a lazy fatasszzz...


P/s
They always say that u wont be feeling sleepy learning the reproductive module.
It was super fun and super interesting, they said.
But i dont think it's applicable to me.
All those testes...penis...vagina and all of their related things and what not...isnt that interesting at all ya knoww!
Learning bout heart and brain is way wayy wayyyyyy more interesting!
Dont judge....but yeahhh, i dont know what's happening to my androgens and all those steroid hormones...but frankly speaking, i want to end this module asap!


"of counting the days" was Posted On: Thursday, April 17, 2014 @9:41 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.