ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


love.

Friday.


I'm sorry.
My frontal vein bulged out again tonight.
Not because i was stressed.
Not that i'm feeling feverish or something.
Simply because of my sister's story just now.


Sometimes i laughed too hard and fool around too much without realising there's people somewhere out there... crying, regretting, living in a very miserable life, losing job, searching for food, run out of money, and the worse of all - losing the people they love.

I forgot.
Sometimes i forgot how to appreciate.
And how to be empathy.
And to think about others.
To control myself.
And to do good deeds.
I'm not saying that i'm so kind i've to help people..
But sometimes...it's good to think about others rather than you..you..you and YOU AGAIN n AGAIN n .....


So yeah..
The thing is....the father of my sister's friend had just passed away last week due to stroke and he was only 55 y.o at that time.
And my sister's friend is still in a denial state where she just cant accept the fact that her father...had died.
I mean..sure, it's a normal situation that people experience.
Scietifically, there're 5 stages of grief that most people will face during hard situations.
Denial>>>anger>>>bargaining>>>depression>>>acceptance

Yes it's normal to deny the situation coz in the end, u'll either be accepting the situation or worse, still denying.
It's just a matter of time.
Some people takes too much time, some people straightly go to the acceptance phase.
There's a whole lot of variety.

But the thing is..
What about me?
What about this weak, fragile, too dependable girl?
Frankly speaking..i'm not tough enough.
I cant be a hero without all of my backbones (families)
I'm just...still immature.
Sure..it's easy to tell people to be patient...but if we were in their shoes, what would we do?

Man...i could only pray for the best to her and her siblings now that both of her parents are gone (her mother died when she is 6)
People come and people go.
Nothing is certain in life, except for death.
And as for the pain..
Yes, it hurts a lot.
But they always say...time heals almost everything.
I can only hope for the best to her and her siblings.
And may their late parents be among the good people and patiently waiting their children in Jannah.

Al-Fatihah.

"love." was Posted On: Friday, April 25, 2014 @12:03 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.