ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


talking to the woods



Bella: Mommy, can i have a boyfriend and make him put a ring on my finger and then get married by the sea wearing my vera wang dress, and we're going to have 3 kids or maybe 4..Can i, mummy?


Me: Nope..and nope..and noooo way Bella. U're sooooo going to enter a medschool and become an introvert just like mummy does, so puhlleaseee, just stop dreaming younglady. Now go read your notesss!!

Oh well...my kind of monday.
It has been quite bored at night since i've no where to go except for being lazy on the chair, flipping through the notes.
But most of the time....u'll find me on my bed, paying my sleeping debts.

I'll be going home tomorrow while everyone else had already did since last friday.
Mannn...that hurts a lot!
So...in the mean time, i guess i'll be spending my time playing with Bella and my flamigos and my trees and talking to myself and maybe read up some notes...
Oh well...the last task seems impossible.
Nevertheless....i'm prettyexcited for tomorrow!
Come quiccckkkrrrrr!!




"talking to the woods" was Posted On: Monday, April 28, 2014 @10:29 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.