ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


for u i will

for all the hardworks and sacrifices all this time, it's bcoz i know he'll be taking some time to get to me.

for all the silence and the act of ignorance inside me..it's bcoz i prefer him to start the conversation

for all the procrastination and rejection i've made, it's because i know he'll be there but just not yet...

for all the endurance which i pretend to be a saviour...it's because i need the public to see how tough i am from outside..because i'm not, from inside

for all the messy looks and less care about appearance u see in me...it's because i want him to appreciate me from the inside, not from my reflection in the mirror.

for all the faking laughs and smiles that seems unstoppable for me..it's because i'm saving the best for him.

for all the tutorials that're waiting for me...i think i should end up here..

for all the lab reports that have to be submitted soon..i wonder why on earth did i wrote this post..

but nevermind..this is my blog..i have the right of everything...

and for all the hesitation in my mind...i've made it up...i'm going to post this..
uwahehehehe


"for u i will" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 @12:26 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.