ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


exam cheat

omg! at last!!
i can update my blog during exam week!!
i cant endure no more!
uhh..it's very bad coz before this, once i touched the laptop..then my parents will be like..
"ha! ha!..g naik study!"
and do u know how i feel?
oh god..it was an unexpressable madness!
so today..here i am!
cheating my parents by telling them i have to online in order to search for "somethin"
so that i can online!!
so i got one story to tell in this blog..
today..there's a pendaftaran spm and guessed what?
i'm the only student who take est for an extra subject..
omg..this is so unbelieveable!
and so..after all the registering process..
i though to myself..is this what i want?
this "whole"things..
doesnt make me happy..at all.
but still..my family keep telling me.."its for your own good"
well..back to est subject
i dont really get it..
HE..SHE..SHE.. and SHE keep telling me to take the subject
HE doesnt want any kejatuhan of me with the other siblings..
while SHE..wants me to be like HER..and HER
oh god.. nehga michyutna bwa!
well its okay if u dont understands me..
but one thing for sure..
i want 2010 to end up ASAP!
god!
form 5 is really suck!
oh god..tomorrow..
math's exam and i still didnt revise
now..
what should i surf?
math's note?
oh..come on lah..
takkan la kot..!

Labels:

"exam cheat" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @7:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.